Starting out with a voice disorder caseload? Grad school leaving you underwhelmed with voice therapy materials? If you are a speech-language pathologist trying to get a handle on what voice therapy is all about, try the MEDSLP Sample Pack for Voice where you can get a bit of everything, then decide what you need moving forward.
The MEDSLP Sample Pack for Voice includes information about the types of voice therapy, 5 quick tips, educational ideas from my voice specialty clinic to yours, evidence for videostroboscopy and instrumental exams, anatomy handouts for normal and 1 type of disorder, handout about vocal overuse and phonotrauma prevention techniques, information about Chronic Cough differential diagnosis checklist, a patient-friendly handout about behavioral voice therapy, and more!
**This is a digital download, no hard goods are shipped. These are instantly accessible after purchase and can be printed and used immediately.
Included in this pack:
- Ideas for more resources Handout
- What is Direct Voice Therapy Handout
- What is Indirect Voice Therapy Handout
- Why Videostroboscopy Handout
- What I do at my clinic: Tips Handout
- Normal Vocal Folds Handout (with color photographs)
- Vocal Cord Bowing/Atrophy Handout (with color photographs)
- What is Voice Therapy? Handout
- What is Vocal Overuse? Handout
- Break the Cycle of Chronic Cough
- Checklist for SLPs for Chronic Cough differential diagnosis
- And how to access any resource you need from the samples given
There are no reviews yet.