Vocal hyperfunction can be difficult to treat, so for speech therapy sessions, this helps reinforce good vocal habits from research to clinic. Fluency and stuttering too.
Stretch and Flow Dandelions for Voice Therapy. Use easy “flow voice” to help kids with nodules, polyps and vocal overuse patterns improve speech and voicing. Ed Stone and Robert Casteel had great ideas in their 1982 book chapter with Stretch and Flow. Their concept has been recently researched to be just as effective as Resonant Voice Therapy (Watts et al).
**This is a digital download, no tissues or flowers included
Voice Therapy is so similar to fluency therapy, for your sessions focusing on easy onsets and pullouts, this activity can work very well.
Included in this pack:
- Game Board for Stretch and Flow Dandelions
- Instructions for Stretch and Flow and a demo video
- Target cards in Voiced and Voiceless hierarchy from single sound to sentences
- Cut out dandelion seeds to write target words on and staple them to tissues
- Handouts including target words to color and cut out and glue on dandelion
- Target cards for in session or home practice
- Home Practice and Classroom carryover sheets