Simple and Quick education handouts for vocal cords and voice production. Choir, Voice Lessons, Theater or Speech Therapy. Arm your kids with knowledge of their own voice. Clip art included that is black and white to be colored in if desired.
Tired of having to reinvent the wheel?
You’ll love these crisp and beautiful handouts!
This 7-page pack is a perfect complement to any Speech-Language Pathologist or teacher to help educate about the voice.
Includes 7 neatly designed and informative printable handouts for you to use in your practice, virtually or in-person, as you educate patients, clients or students.
These are parent-friendly, and can be great to send home with guardians or parents.
– What are vocal cords? (anatomy and brief description of location)
– Unvoiced vs voiced (how to tell the difference, with clip art to color)
– How does phonation work? (specific info on voice production)
– Different types of voices (how different lengths of vocal cords and resonant cavities influenced our sounds)
– The Source (The vocal cords) (special info about the vocal source)
– The Filter (The space) (special info about the importance of resonance)
– Parts of the voice system (4 different parts of the voice/speech machine)