Laryngeal spasms, paradoxical vocal fold motion, vocal cord dysfunction can be treated by a trained speech language pathologist. Researched techniques included.
Help teach different rescue breath techniques for clients on your caseload with Vocal Cord Dysfunction. Newly includes researched based techniques from National Jewish Health (EILOBI techniques from Todd Olin and Clinic).
-Includes target breath cards for flash cards front/back to attach on a keychain perfect for backpacks and purses. Also includes practice breath cards varying lengths of inhalations and exhalations, challenge breaths for combination breathing, Breath Journals, cartoons for explaining VCD, and game board.
Included in this pack:
• Education on how to do each type of breathing technique
• Tips for getting the most out of this resource in your clinic/school setting
• 12 Double-Sided Cards for Key Ring & Explanation
• 48 Practice Breath Game Cards
• 18 Challenge Breath Game Cards
• 12 Cartoons explaining Vocal Cord Dysfunction (VCD) and PVFM (Paradoxical Vocal Fold Motion)
• 2 Breath Journals
• Themed gameboard