Brand New Extra Handout on Medications and surgeries for chronic cough!
Treating chronic cough can be difficult, especially if you are a speech pathologist who doesn’t see it often. Harder still, is getting information into your patients’ hands that is succinct and easy to read, backed by research.
Have you been piece-ing together handouts in Microsoft Word?
Writing breathing techniques by hand each session becoming challenging?
Do you have a hodge-podge of handouts from grad school?
You’ll love these crisp and beautiful handouts!
The best part? They are in English and Spanish!
They are a perfect complement to any Speech-Language Pathologist in the school or hospital or private practice.
Includes 26 (13 in English, 13 in Spanish) neatly designed and informative printable handouts for you to use in your practice as you educate patients, clients, or students about treating Chronic Cough.
The source for information is located on handouts and on the reference page for further reading regarding evidence for the information provided.
– What is Chronic Cough?
– Team approach for Chronic Cough
– What is SLP’s role in evaluation?
– Differential Diagnosis for SLP’s treating Chronic Cough (checklist)
– Speech Therapy for My Cough? (handout to end patient confusion)
– **NEW** Medical Options to Pair with SLP Services**
– Common Causes of Chronic Cough
– Vocal Hygiene When Cough is Chronic
– Break The Cycle! (Loop for feedback, with visual and explanation)
– The Avoid (4 techniques to replace cough behavior with)
– The Open (3 techniques to replace cough behavior with)
– Yes You Can! Davenport’s introduction to the six-stage model
– Pocket-sized Davenport’s models for easy access when practicing
– Each handout is in English and Spanish (so 13 in each language, 26 total)
There are no reviews yet.