**THIS IS A BOOM CARD™ RESOURCE**
**IT IS ENTIRELY DIGITAL AND INTERACTIVE TO BE PLAYED ON THE BOOM LEARNING PLATFORM. INSTRUCTIONS IN THE DOWNLOAD**
**CAN BE PLAYED ON COMPUTER, IPAD, SMART PHONE****
Resonant Voice Therapy techniques can help reduce tension in the voice box with a Bumblebee Honeycomb theme! Buzzzy “z” is a resonant sound.
Don’t want internet? No problem! Try the Interactive PDF version also available in the store
This is a preventative resource that can be used as
• Vocal Warmups for voice lessons
• Vocal Warmups for choirs or music lessons, elementary music class
• Vocal Coordination activities for speech and voice therapy
• Cooldowns after any vocal overuse from your child
Use Forward-Focused Resonant Voice to help kids improve vocal wellness and prevent voice problems.
Included in this pack:
• Education on what Resonant Voice Therapy is and how to make the best of this resource
• Audio clips of target sounds and what to avoid
•buzzy resonant isolated cards to get the child used to the feeling of resonance
• Resonant /m/ in isolation cards
• Resonant /m/ in initial position cards
• Resonant /m/ in final position cards
• Resonant /m/ in medial position cards
• Resonant /z/ in isolation cards
• Resonant /z/ in initial position cards
• Resonant /z/ in final position cards
• Resonant /z/ in medial position cards
• Resonant /v/ in isolation cards
• Resonant /v/ in initial position cards
• Resonant /v/ in final position cards
• Resonant /v/ in medial position cards
• Resonant /v,z,m/ in sentences cards
• Open-ended practice games with movable pieces
ABOUT BOOM CARDS™
To use Boom Cards™, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
You may be eligible for a free trial from Boom Learning. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial. If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading).
Boom Learning and Boom Cards are the trademarks of Boom Learning Inc. Used with permission.
There are no reviews yet.